Monday 21 January 2013

iPhone 5 new cable issues

Why oh why have Apple changed the charger adapter for the new Iphone. Of course it s a rhetorical question. Commercial reasons are far too obvious, I think its because they don't really give a damn about planet earth.

Q: Why shouldn't we just put our old chargers in the bin and buy a whole new selection of goods?
A: Because its unethical (like starting a sentance with because). Especially in these days of economic downturn they have forced us to spend more all because of the bottom line. I personally don't want to buy another in car charger and new leads for home and office.

I'm on the verge of handing my phone back to the office and returning to the 4 in protest. I have 10+ leads for this and the Ipad why do I have to invest in more. I spent the weekend looking for the one Iphone 5 lead i have so far and therefore due to the terrible battery life spent the weekend with no phone.

What do you think.

Frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment